Friday

"Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

I've always wondered why prostitution is illegal and yet it is apparently legal under some ordinance to make an "adult film". Both are sex for money.

Is there some controlling authority that issues a dirty movie license? Does one need a witness? Is there a special stamp or is it a matter of getting a card punched?

I'm trying to see the distinction between the two activities. Perhaps it's the lack of a script or that there is no rehearsal that makes it prostitution. Having seen an adult film I know acting isn't a requirement. It must be the presence of a movie camera. But don't take that as legal advice. I can hear some john telling the Vice Cop, "It's OK officer, my cell phone has a movie function."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home