Thursday

Vacations

I took a few days off to relax. My mistake was I didn’t travel, I didn’t take a vacation. So while I tried to relax at home, there was always something I could have been doing that was more constructive. Each time I entered or left my house I could hear the drain gutters mock me, “Hey! We’re all full of pine needles. Don’t pretend you don’t know. You’ll have to deal with we us eventually.”
So that’s why people take vacations! To alleviate guilt while doing nothing. Better to put actual physical distance between me and those gutters. “I want to clean them but look, I’m miles away.” But when you get back from vacation everything you left is still suppose to be there, as opposed to evacuation where there's usually nothing worth coming back to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home